Thinking Again About Marriage
Key theological questions
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
What is involved in the practice of thinking theologically about marriage? Key writers and thinkers offer an informed, considered and constructive guide to a number of central questions, including:
• Mike Higton on marriage, gender and Christian doctrine
• Charlotte Metheun on what we can learn from the history of marriage
• Ben Fulford on thinking about marriage with scripture
• Julie Gittoes on the liturgical theology of marriage
• John Bradbury on marriage as vocation
• Brett Gray on reproduction and the body's grace
• Susannah Cornwall on being faithful to our sexuate bodies
• Rachel Muers on developing a contemporary theology of marriage and much more
Reflecting a broad theological and eccesiological spectrum within the Christian tradition, Thinking Again About Marriage offers a vital resource for critical thinking and reflective practice.