What is involved in the practice of thinking theologically about marriage? Key writers and thinkers offer an informed, considered and constructive guide to a number of central questions, including:
• Mike Higton on marriage, gender and Christian doctrine
• Charlotte Metheun on what we can learn from the history of marriage
• Ben Fulford on thinking about marriage with scripture
• Julie Gittoes on the liturgical theology of marriage
• John Bradbury on marriage as vocation
• Brett Gray on reproduction and the body's grace
• Susannah Cornwall on being faithful to our sexuate bodies
• Rachel Muers on developing a contemporary theology of marriage and much more
Reflecting a broad theological and eccesiological spectrum within the Christian tradition, Thinking Again About Marriage offers a vital resource for critical thinking and reflective practice.
Come into the Light
New English Praise Organ edition
Melodies of a New Monasticism
Peace at the Last
Making All Things New
Part of the One Church?
Briefly: Kant's Critique of Practical Reason
Sun of Righteousness, Arise!
Sunday by Sunday
Seasons and Celebrations
Raging with Compassion