You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Mon 22 Oct 2018 @ 16:39
Delighted to have @malcolmguite's new 'Poet's Corner' collection in the shop now - order yours here:… https://t.co/QkWfIOHQFd
By joining our friends scheme, this item would only cost
£36.00, and you can
benefit from future savings and promotions.
to find out more or add the annual £10
membership to your basket now.
The Canons of the Church of England 7th edition provides a comprehensive and essential guide to all the legal aspects of running a church.
This edition includes the First Supplement to the Seventh Edition, incorporating the changes which made it legal for women to become bishops in the Church of England; and the Second Supplement, introducing a new Canon to enable the Church of England to deal more effectively with safeguarding issues.
The Canons also address:
* The approved forms of services and service books
* Orders of ministry
* Doctrines of the Church of England
* Government of the Church of England
* Legal requirements relating to baptism, marriage and funerals
* The role and responsibilities of Churchwardens and PCCs
* Church property maintainence
* Record keeping
* Other uses of church buildings e.g. for entertainment
* The admission of children to communion
* The Ecclesiastical courts
* Clergy housing
* The admission of licensing of lay workers
An essential reference companion and guide for all clergy, churchwardens, synod members and all involved in diocesan and national church governance.
Just as expected -very satisfactory