Canons of the Church of England 7th Edition: Full edition with First and Second Supplements
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
The Canons of the Church of England 7th edition provides a comprehensive and essential guide to all the legal aspects of running a church.
This edition includes the First Supplement to the Seventh Edition, incorporating the changes which made it legal for women to become bishops in the Church of England; and the Second Supplement, introducing a new Canon to enable the Church of England to deal more effectively with safeguarding issues.
The Canons also address:
* The approved forms of services and service books
* Orders of ministry
* Doctrines of the Church of England
* Government of the Church of England
* Legal requirements relating to baptism, marriage and funerals
* The role and responsibilities of Churchwardens and PCCs
* Church property maintainence
* Record keeping
* Other uses of church buildings e.g. for entertainment
* The admission of children to communion
* The Ecclesiastical courts
* Clergy housing
* The admission of licensing of lay workers
An essential reference companion and guide for all clergy, churchwardens, synod members and all involved in diocesan and national church governance.
Other products in this Category
Canons of the Church of England 7th Edition: Second Supplement
Crockford's Clerical Directory 2018-2019 (paperback)
Church Property Register (Pages Only)
Church of England Year Book 2019
A Brief Guide to Liturgical Copyright
Church Log Book (Pages only)
Canons of the Church of England 7th Edition: First Supplement
Church Representation Rules 2017
Churchwardens Measure 2001: A Brief Guide
Clergy Discipline Measure 2003: code of practice
The PCC Member's Essential Guide