Common Worship: Ministry to the Sick
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This large format booklet offers a selection of material for use in ministry to the sick and dying. It includes:
• Holy Communion at Home or in Hospital Order One (contemporary and traditional) and Order Two
• Laying on of Hands with Prayer and Anointing
• Emergency Baptism
• Ministry at the Time of Death
• Bible Readings and Psalms for Use at the Time of Death (written out in full)
• Additional Prayers with Dying People
• Prayers for Protection and Peace.
This booklet has dual pagination to allow cross-referencing with Pastoral Services.
Other products in this Category
Common Worship: Holy Communion Order Two in Contemporary Language
Common Worship: The Baptism of Children Card
They Shall Grow Not Old
Pocket Words of Comfort
Common Worship: Alternative Services Series One: Solemnization of Matrimony
Common Worship: Thanksgiving for the Gift of a Child card
New Funeral Book
Common Worship: Holy Communion at Home/Hospital Order One Card (Contemporary language)
Celebrating Life in Death
Heaven's Morning Breaks
Common Worship: An Order of Prayer and Dedication After a Civil Marriage
Church of England Marriage Services