A Practical and Pastoral Guide to the New Legislation
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
33 units left in stock.
- making your church welcoming to prospective wedding couples;
- working with other churches to provide marriage preparation to couples who are marrying elsewhere;
- turning marriage into a mission opportunity;
- best practice and areas for improvement in church weddings, as highlighted by recently married couples;
- 'the world of weddings' - helping clergy understand the current wedding market and what motivates couples today;
- comprehensive coverage of the new legislation and how it impacts on each church.
Other products in this Category
Wedding Celebration Keepsake Card (pack of 10)
Creative Ideas for Pastoral Liturgy: Marriage Services and Wedding Blessings
The Sixty Minute Marriage: Transform Your Relationship in One Hour
Wedding Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Common Worship: An Order of Prayer and Dedication After a Civil Marriage
Readings for Weddings
Wedding Prayer Candle (pack of 10)
Making the Most of Your Church Wedding
Order of Marriage
Banns of Marriage Certificates