This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
1 unit left in stock.
Imagine writing a sermon that must be original, insightful, useful, challenging, comforting . . . once a week. That's exactly what most preachers are called upon to do while seeing to all of the other responsibilities that comprise their vocation.
Book four in "The Preacher's Toolbox" series tackles the art and craft of sitting down to face a blank computer screen and coming up with a message that feeds and even entertains the listener. Expert preachers, speakers and teachers share the results of years of doing just that.
- "Writing a Good Message in a Bad Week," Scott Wenig
- "Five Hammer Strokes for Creating Expository Sermon Outlines," Jeffrey Arthurs
- "How Prayer Transforms Prep," Michael Lawrence
- "Simply Profound," Duane Litfin
- "If You Dislike Sermon Prep," Bill Hybels - "Getting Out of Preaching Ruts," Matt Woodley
- "Planning Sermon Series," David Daniels
- "Preparing Your Soul to Preach," Pete Scazzerro
- "The Preacher's Study," Kent Hughes
- "Facebook Sermon Prep," Bill White
There is also a special "How I Prepare . . . " section from leading pastors, including
- Timothy Keller
- Mark Driscoll
- Lee Eclov
- Matt Chandler
- Justin Buzzard
- And more
Other products in this Category
Feasting on the Word Worship Companion
He Began with Moses...
Can Words Express Our Wonder?
Journeying with Matthew: Lectionary Year A
Common Worship Lectionary: A Scripture Commentary
Year of the Lord's Favour
What Shall We Say?
Preaching with Humanity
Word Among Us
52 Reflections on Faith for Busy Preachers and Teachers
The Word is Very Near You: Feasts and Festivals
Psalms for Preaching and Worship