Music by Heart
Paperless Songs for Evening Worship
This item is currently unavailable.
Enter your email address below and we will email you when the item comes into stock.
- Simple, beautiful songs for worship, readily accessible to singers in any size congregation.
- Includes songs in unison, simple harmony parts, and rounds; most can be sung unaccompanied.
- Specifically geared to evening and night-time liturgies, often the times of choice for alternative worship, though many can be used at other times.
- Original music by variety of composers, written to be taught by rote and sung without printed music.
- Includes teaching notes to help the lead musician be successful.
The contributors to this songbook are committed to encouraging a new sacred folk music - music that we can teach to and sing with one another without a hymnal or a piece of paper in our hands. This original music is simple and repetitive, yet holds incredible depth. It allows congregations to become communal music-makers, learning to sing and improvise together in a vital way.