At the start of their wedding-planning journey, couples are keen to collect plenty of information. This folder of leaflets is ideal for giving to couples considering a church wedding.
The folder contains nine leaflets with an additional pocket to add your own leaflet or contact details. The leaflets cover:
* Why Marry in Church? Why a church wedding is unique;
* Legal Requirements for a Church Wedding;
* Just Ask - commonly asked questions with helpful answers;
* Churches to Choose From - an explanation of where couples can marry;
* The Cost of Church Weddings - both compulsory fees and optional extras;
* Choosing Hymns and Readings for Your Wedding;
* Taking Pictures and Films of Your Wedding;
* Children are Welcome - with ideas for including them;
* Having Your Marriage Blessed - for couples who have had a civil wedding.
Available in packs of 6 folders.
Sacred South-West Scotland
Advancing Practical Theology
Don't Stop at the Lights
Future of Love
Who Needs Words?
Funerals Guest Bookmark (pack of 50)
The Great Vocations Conversation
Meaning of the West
Lies, Sex and Politicians
Other products in this Category
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)
Growing Together: The Course
Weddings Anniversary Card (pack of 20)
Using Common Worship: Marriage
Making the Most of Weddings
Marriage in Church After Divorce
Pocket Prayers for Marriage
Weddings Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Church Weddings Handbook