Finding Abundance in Scarcity
Steps Towards Church Transformation A HeartEdge Handbook
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
All churches have had to learn to do things differently during closure due to the coronavirus pandemic. None has been more imaginative or inventive than London's St Martin in the Fields. Through its HeartEdge programmes, it has continued many aspects of its ministry, and developed significant new initiatives and is now a virtual college with an impressively varied programme for practitioners.
Here the St Martin's team reflects theologically and share its newly found pastoral and practical wisdom in many areas:
* Finding God in Lockdown
* Meeting God and One Another Online
* Rediscovering Contemplative Prayer
* Facing Grief amidst Separation
* Preaching at Such a Time as This
* Singing the Lord's Song in a Strange Time
* Hearing Scripture Together in Difficult Times
* Praying through Crisis
* Creating a Community of Practitioners
* Finding Faith at Home
* Conclusion: A Strategy for Transformation The
Contributors are all on the staff at St Martin's and key figures in HeartEdge: Sam Wells, Richard Carter, Sally Hitchiner, Fiona MacMillan, Jonathan Evens and Andrew Earis.
Other products in this Category
The Preaching Life
What They Don't Teach You at Theological College
Being a Deacon Today
How to Find Your Vocation
Being a Server Today
Human Face of Church
After the Fire