A complete guide
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
This clear and comprehensive guide addresses all that ministers need to know to about conducting weddings well.
Ideal for curates, training incumbents, ordinands and those who teach them, it combines information on legal requirements, service planning, pastoral practice and hassle-free organisation together in one place. Topics include:
* Procedural: the initial contact with a couple and the ground you need to cover;
* Liturgical: service options and rules, choosing music and readings, the logistics of the day itself and conducting the ceremony;
* Legal: what is required and how to be well organised with paperwork;
* Missional: how marriage can be used to build up the Church;
* Pastoral: how to deal with sensitive issues such a divorce and family differences.
Compass and Stars
Creative Ideas for Alternative Sacramental Worship
Creative Ideas for Seasonal Retreats
Augustine of Canterbury
A Skilfully Woven Knot
Wake Up and Dream
The Communion Cube
Common Worship: Ministry to the Sick
The Lord's Prayer Cube
The Paper Sky
Other products in this Category
Making All Things New
Voices of This Calling
Faith and Life Negotiate
God's Church in the World
Enfolded in Christ
How to Find Your Vocation
How Healthy is the C of E?
Shape of the Ministry
Being a Server Today
Human Face of Church