Recorded talks: Church Times Festival of Faith and Literature 2020
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Listen again to the 2020 Festival of Faith and Literature. The USB memory stick includes almost all festival sessions in MP3 format. Click the 'Table of Contents' tab to view the full track listing. Please note that unfortunately we were unable to record Suzannah Lipscomb's session.
Price includes VAT.
All sessions run for approximately 55 minutes.
1. Love in Translation - Malcolm Guite and Roger Wagner
2. Aftershocks - A.N. Wilson
3. The Heart of it All - Sam Wells
4. Music on the Wind - Mark Oakley
5. The Eclipse of God's Love in the Life of the Church - Martyn Percy
6. Love: One Step at a Time - Stephen Cottrell
7. Poetry in the Kingdom of Love - Rachel Mann
8. Kiss and Part - Catherine Fox, Jo Baker, Sarah Hosking, Michael Bywater
9. Live without Love - Judith Maltby, Alison Shell, Sara Pearson, Catherine Fox
Sam Khan Recital Room
1. A Love of the Sea - Ed Newell
2. Participation in Economies of Love - Charles Pemberton
3. Whole-hearted Loving - Malcolm Guite
4. Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death - Alan Hargrave and Madeleine Davies
5. Love Set You Going - Janet Morley
6. Shakespeare's Dimensions of Love - Paul Edmondson
7. For the love of food, for the love of fat - Hannah Bacon
8. From Lot to Bathsheba - Michael Arditti and Cole Moreton
Please note that the reading from 43:20 to 47:35 contains a graphic description of rape.
9. Love writing: how to avoid winning the Bad Sex Award - Catherine Fox and Michael Arditti
We apologise that due to technical issues, the first few minutes of this talk are missing.
10. Sleeping Letters - Marie-Elsa Bragg
1. Godbothering - Rhidian Brook
2. Love on the Edge - Cole Moreton
3. The Darker Side of Love - Jo Baker
4. Love Hurts? - Natalie Collins
5. A Very Anglican Praxis - Adrian Leak
6. What do we talk about when we talk about love? - Martin Wroe and Malcolm Doney