How to download eBooks to your computer
1. First install the free Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and set up an Adobe ID. Authorising your computer with an Adobe ID is important as it will allow you to transfer eBooks between computers and eReaders.
2. After purchasing an eBook from our website your eBook download link will be shown on the checkout receipt page. Click on this to download the eBook file.
The download link will also be sent to you in an email (in addition to your order confirmation email) and is saved in my-account.
3. Choose to open the downloaded file with 'Adobe Digital Editions' (or choose 'eBook Library' if you have a Sony Reader).
4. Adobe Digital Editions will load the license file, download the eBook and add it to your library.
5. You can then start reading the eBook on your computer or transfer it to your eReader, smartphone or tablet. How to transfer an ebook to your eReader
Video: Step-by-step guide to downloading your first ebook