Hymns Ancient & Modern
The world's most famous hymn book on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Words for all 847 hymns and songs found in Ancient & Modern (2013)
- Find hymns by number, first line, author or composer
- Browse the collection by theme or lectionary reading
- Create, edit and manage your own lists of hymns
Try the app free for 30 days
Open the web app: app.hymnsam.co.uk
The web app is compatible with smartphones, tablets and computers with internet access.
You will need a Hymns Ancient & Modern account to sign in. You may already have an account (for example, if you have ordered books from this website, or if you use the Church Times, Crockford Online or another HymnsA&M website). If not, you can set up an account here.
The web app is compatible with computers, tablets and smartphones with an internet connection.
Download the mobile app
The mobile app is compatible with iPhone and iPad (iOS 11.0 or later) and Android devices (5.0 and up).
Sign in to the app
If you purchased a subscription from this website you will need to sign in to the app to activate your subscription.
Signing in using your hymnsam.co.uk account also allows you to share a subscription across multiple devices.
1. Open the app menu and tap on "Account"
2. Choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk
3. Enter your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details - this will be your email address and the same password you use to log in to this website (reset your password here)
Your subscription can be used on up to five devices - simply log in to each one using your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details.
App help and support
Please check our App FAQ first for solutions to common issues.
If you have have installed the app (on any device) the best way to let us know about a problem is to submit a support request from within the app. In the app menu go to "Credits and help" and tap on the help and support link.