Time to Pray
Time to Pray presents everything you need for Prayer During the Day, with variations according to the day of the week and the season of the Church’s year.
The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets (iPhone/iPad iOS 9.0+ and Android 5.1.1+).
You can use Prayer During the Day on its own, as your sole act of prayer and praise, or you can use it alongside Night Prayer – also provided here – in a pattern of prayer at the beginning and end of the day.
- Access Prayer During the Day, together with full text of psalms and short readings from Common Worship: Time to Pray.
- Follow a simple pattern of daily prayer that varies according to the season and day of the week.
- Access Night Prayer, together with guidance on sustaining a pattern of regular prayer.
A small annual subscription fee (just 99p for a year) allows you to access 12 months' worth of content offline.
Buy a subscription
Download the app
Sign in to the app
If you purchased a subscription from this website you will need to sign in to the app to activate your subscription.
Signing in using your hymnsam.co.uk account also allows you to share a subscription across multiple devices.
1. Open the app menu and tap on "Subscriptions"
2. Choose to sign in to hymnsam.co.uk
3. Enter your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details - this will be your email address and the same password you use to log in to this website (reset your password here)
Your subscription can be used on up to five devices - simply log in to each one using your Hymns Ancient & Modern account details.
App help and support
Please check our App FAQ first for solutions to common issues.
If you have have installed the app (on any device) the best way to let us know about a problem is to submit a support request from within the app. In the app menu go to "About this app" and tap on the help and support link.
If you have any other queries please contact email@example.com