Register of Marriage Services
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
*Due to extremely high demand, this product is now out of stock. MORE STOCK IS DUE IN ON 1ST JUNE.*
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements introduced in May 2021.
The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used.
It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the name and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the address of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to eight);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the member of the clergy who solemnized the marriage.
Other products in this Category
Using Common Worship: Marriage
Weddings Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)
Weddings Couple's Information Pack (pack of 6)
Weddings Anniversary Card (pack of 20)
Growing Together: The Course
Pocket Prayers for Marriage
Wedding Resources Sample Pack
Wedding Celebration Keepsake Card (pack of 10)
Marriage in Church After Divorce