Register of Marriage Services
Available for pre-order. Publication date: 30/04/2021.
Enter your email address below and we will email you when the item comes into stock.
This register of marriage services allows churches to keep a record of all wedding ceremonies conducted, in line with the new requirements arriving in May 2021.
The requirement to make a record applies where a marriage has been solemnized according to the rites of the Church of England, in a church or chapel in which banns may be published, irrespective of the form of preliminary used.
It gives space to record:
- the date and place of the marriage;
- the forename and surname of each party;
- the date of birth of each party;
- the occupation of each party;
- the residence of each party at the time of marriage;
- the names of the party’s parents (with space for up to four);
- the names of the witnesses;
- the name and signature of the minster who solemnized the marriage.
Other products in this Category
Weddings Congratulations Card (pack of 20)
Church of England Marriage Services
Marriage in Church after Divorce Form
Marriage in Church After Divorce
Weddings Couple's Information Pack (pack of 6)
Common Worship: Pastoral Services
Weddings Banns Invitation Card (pack of 20)
Church Weddings Handbook
Pocket Prayers for Marriage
Growing Together: The Course