Beastly Bible RE Programme Book 2
The Ultimate RE Programme for Primary Schools
This item is available to order.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The Beastly Bible Stories RE Programme provides two years’ worth of complete lesson plans for teaching Christianity at Key Stage 2.
The programme is based on Claire Benton-Evans’ hugely popular Beastly Bible Stories series, which shows children that friendly Bible tales about animals, angels and the baby Jesus are only half the story: the Bible is brimming with blood, guts and miraculous mayhem. The book contains everything you will need for exciting, imaginative and unforgettable RE lessons!
The Beastly Bible Stories Ultimate RE Programme features:
• A clear and straightforward focus on specific learning objectives and outcomes
• Complete lesson plans, including a helpful cover sheet with lesson overview and outline, timings and resources list
• The full text of each Beastly Bible Story
• CD-ROM with vivid Beastly Bible Stories cartoons in full colour, plus printable resources
• Varied and imaginative curriculum-linked activities.
Other products in this Category
Investigating Artefacts in Religious Education
Seasons and Saints for the Christian Year
Churches Serving Schools
Committed to Christianity
Teaching About Jesus
Teaching Christianity at Key Stage 2
The Way Ahead
Beastly Bible Stories Book 1
Amazing Catch of Fish
Connecting with RE