Beastly Bible Stories Book 1
The Ultimate RE Programme for Primary Schools
This item is available to order.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
The Beastly Bible Stories Ultimate RE Programme provides two years’ worth of complete lesson plans for teaching Christianity at Key Stage 2. It is the ideal resource for RE teachers as they respond to recent challenges by schools inspectors to improve the teaching of Christianity in particular. The programme is based on Claire Benton-Evans’ hugely popular Beastly Bible Stories series, which shows children that friendly Bible tales about animals, angels and the baby Jesus are only half the story: the Bible is brimming with blood, guts and miraculous mayhem.
Includes CD - ROM
The Beastly Bible Stories Ultimate RE Programme features:
• A clear and straightforward focus on specific learning objectives and outcomes
• Complete lesson plans, including a helpful cover sheet with lesson overview and outline, timings and resources list
• The full text of each Beastly Bible Story
• CD-ROM with vivid Beastly Bible Stories cartoons in full colour, plus printable resources
• Varied and imaginative curriculum-linked activities.
Other products in this Category
Connecting with RE
The Way Ahead
Beastly Bible RE Programme Book 2
Investigating Artefacts in Religious Education
Seasons and Saints for the Christian Year
Teaching Christianity at Key Stage 1
Teaching About Jesus
Truth Seekers: Thinking About God
Amazing Catch of Fish